I have spoken to several Businesses in Rochdale and Oldham and still cannot make my mind up whether it is worth opening on Friday 29th April.

In Rochdale both shopping centres are open 10.30am till 4.30pm and Marks & Spencer are closed in the morning and open at 1pm, I have spoken to my sister who owns the Hair Lounge at the bottom of Yorkshire St and she is opening as normal as people will still want their hair doing for the weekend.

I have almost resigned myself to a poor month because of the 2 week school Easter holidays followed by a 3 or 4 day week depending on whether I open on the wedding day and then a 4 day week after that.

What are peoples thoughts on this? Is your business open? Are you having a party yourself or running any promotion? Or do you even care?

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know that we will be closed on the 29th mate. Not sure if that helps you at all.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Forum

IS IT TOO EARLY TO PLAN FOR XMAS ??

Started by elly tot in General Business Forum 18 hours ago.

Function Room in Oldham for over 500 people 1 Reply

Started by Tony Kenny in General Business Forum. Last reply by Guy Sedgwick Jul 16.

Business books

Started by Vickie Varley in General Business Forum May 19.

Funding Collaborative R&D

Started by Joanne Summers in General Business Forum May 9.

A buyer's market? 6 Replies

Started by Lisa Gee (Moderator) in General Business Forum. Last reply by Julie Crowley Apr 7.

Videos

• Add Videos