Karren Brady's appearance on Daybreak today started a discussion on whether working mums were happier than stay at home mums. It promoted me to write a blog on the subject. Please have a read of it and join in the discussion here. I'd love to know what everyone thinks.

http://www.pamperandpose.com/uncategorized/areworkingmumshappiertha...

Lisa x

Views: 62

Replies to This Discussion

Following on  from my blog above I have taken the decision to send my son to play school part time. It was not an easy decision, but I think it will benefit us both. You can read about it here.

I'd love to know how other do or did manage the juggling act of bringing up children and running a business. 

I have a 9 month old daughter and am loving the fact that I can stay at home with her. I have started my own business doing something I love and with my husband working at home a couple of days a week and away the rest of the week, it is quite a balancing act at times, but we get through it together as a family.

I think that you are only happy if you are doing what you love. If you love to work, then nursery is great for the kids to give them some time to interact with other kids. However, if you love being at home, then go for it!

Its a personal choice and as long as you and your family are happy, its your choice to make.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Discussion Forum

Who is happier? Working mums or stay at home mums? 2 Replies

Started by Lisa Gee (Moderator). Last reply by Joanne Elliott Aug 15, 2012.

Time to crank things up a gear. 12 Replies

Started by Lisa Gee (Moderator). Last reply by Lisa Gee (Moderator) Oct 12, 2011.

next meeting .....Monday the 11th of April or 18th?!?! 36 Replies

Started by Tina Whitehead (Moderator). Last reply by Beau Todd-Nicholls Apr 18, 2011.

Suggestions for the group. 34 Replies

Started by Lisa Gee (Moderator). Last reply by Lisa Gee (Moderator) Apr 15, 2011.

Our get-togethers - when, where, how often? 12 Replies

Started by Lisa Gee (Moderator). Last reply by Natasha Goggin Mar 16, 2011.

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by CandidSky   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service