What would you want from this year to improve your life?

Home and family

Business or career

Finances (yes we all want more of that please!)

More satisfaction e.g. work-life balance, more fullfillment?

More leisure time/better social opportunties

etc

Views: 15

Replies to This Discussion

Money... it is the resource that opens up the majority of opportunities. More money, less problems
Hi Julie, I want to succeed at what I am doing, I am running two businesses when I am working in one the other falls by the wayside and Vice Versa. My husbands family surprised me by not wanting to shrink their bills, who wouldn't want to shrink their bills.  Surely there is an answer to this..... I just can think why?

Hi Elaine

I know the feeling.  My businesses are private and a community service business I have been trying to develop but just not enough hours in a day - or income to cover them perhaps whilst being 'developed'.    Re the bills, some people prefer the status quo - 'why fix it if it isnt broken'  sort of thing.  For them they are managing and rocking the boat may upset that or they feel they havent got time right now to sort things out and improve it.  However, at our Tackling the Credit Crunch my colleague says he spends one full day a year sorting out his insurances and bills to find cheaper options such as car insurance, and it works for him.   We could probably all do that if we decide to and nothing really suffers but actually gains - but it feels more difficult than it is.  Perhaps thats the answer in this case? 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Discussion Forum

"The Road Less Travelled" - What books inspire you? 6 Replies

Started by Natasha Goggin. Last reply by Andy Hall (Moderator) May 31, 2011.

What do you need to do this year to make your life the way you want it to be? 3 Replies

Started by Julie Crowley. Last reply by Julie Crowley Apr 15, 2011.

Life coaching for 2011

Started by Mark Hirst Jan 10, 2011.

Setting goals and maintaing focus 7 Replies

Started by Julie Crowley. Last reply by Thomas Yates (OBN Co-Founder) Dec 9, 2010.

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by CandidSky   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service