Oldham Business Network
The Immigration Advice Service (IAS) will shortly be moving their head office from Manchester City Centre to Oldham, marking a pivotal day in the firm’s history. Commencing this October, IAS will no longer operate from their office in Manchester City Centre, rather their home will be based on Ellen Street in Oldham, adding to an excess of 11 offices around the UK.
The firm are an industry leader for immigration advice across the spectrum from Student to Spouse Visas. Although the firm are internationally recognised, that doesn't stop them from acting locally as part of the regional communities they serve. As part of their investment in Oldham, the IAS are offering extensive opportunities to integrate into the Oldham community - including but not limited to:
- Offering discounts available to residents of Oldham.
- Creating jobs and training for the area.
- Supporting Oldham and its institutions as it enters the next phase and becoming a part of the town.
- Drop-in clinics for Oldham residents who have questions surrounding the changes in immigration law imposed by Brexit and beyond.
- A meet and greet in early October, in order for those from Oldham and its surrounding areas residents to become familiar with what the IAS does.
- Offering their usual service of fully accredited by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioners with extensive knowledge of all key immigration legislation, surpassing many top immigration solicitors, together with up-to-date immigration rules and regulations.
For more information visit... iasservices.org.uk/
Immigration Advice Service
Conavon Court, 12 Blackfriars St, Salford M3 5BQ
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org