As a valued part of the Oldham Business Network, I would like to give you advance notification of a series of three events that serve to mark the launch of the OBLG led Oldham Enterprise Fund and Enterprise Support Programme.
The date to save in your diary is Thursday 7th November and I hope that you can join us at one (or all!) of the three free events planned. They are:-
1. Find out all about this fund at our Breakfast Briefing which marks the Official Launch of the Oldham Enterprise Fund at Mahdlo – Arrive at 7.45 for an 8am (prompt!) start. The briefing will feature input from OBLG and our partners the Business Growth Hub and Blue Orchid. Booking is essential for this event as places are limited. Book on at the Business Growth Hub Website Events Page.
2. The Start Smart Roadshow will be in Oldham from 9.30 to 12.30 in front of the Spindles Shopping Centre. The Roadshow will take place on board the NatWest Mobile Business School, which will be touring every one of the ten local authority areas in Greater Manchester between 1st and 7th November with on-board advisors to help people who have just set up or who are looking to start up their own business. The support available will cover all aspects of setting up your own business – from accessing finance, legal issues and mentoring to advice on where to find further help on specific topics, workshops and master classes. The Start Smart Roadshow will also mark the launch of the Business Growth Hub’s Growth Start Up Support Programme which is an intensive programme of support to take start-ups from an initial concept or idea to a successful business through a range of support including
* Unlimited one to one support both prior to setting a business up and once the business is trading for the length of the project (Jun 15)
* A full suite of master classes where people on the programme can attend as many as they want
* A range of networking activities
* Access to a whole host of other support available to grow a business including access to finance
This is a drop in event; there is no need to book a place.
3. We will also be giving details of the Oldham Enterprise Fund again at an evening event in partnership with Nissan Westway at 5pm in The Blue Tiffin restaurant. The Corporate Nissan Ride and Drive Event, gives you the opportunity to view and drive the latest Nissan Range and discuss how they could assist you in cutting vehicle running costs and increasing tax efficiency on vehicle funding. Nissan will also be outlining the developments for 2014, with the release of the New Qashqai. Additional benefits to attending are the networking opportunities, the announcement of the competition winner for the Mahdlo children designing the Juke wrap, and great food provided by the team at Blue Tiffin. For anyone wishing to attend they can email Urfi Hossain directly on mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org with their name, and contact details, as well as the number of people expected.
Please join us at any or all of these events to find out more about this exciting development for Oldham, for Enterprise and for Jobs